[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: **New and Dangerous Computer Virus** (fwd)

I recieved a letter this morning with an attachment from PKWare and they
have confirmed that the virus does actually exist.

--

	     T H E  M A N , T H E  M Y T H , T H E  L E G E N D .
* Dylan "Still" Boudreau	* Knowledge is proud that she knows so much; *

		When someone says, "That's a good question."
		 You can be sure it's a lot better than the
		         answer you're going to get.

Follow-Ups: References: